Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 July 2012

Info Post
I broke down yesterday.  After so many months of cool demure, I did tear last night.  All the anger and frustration finally explode inside me.  I was trembling and thinking to myself "Why it is like that?"

Where is our privacy??  What is the meaning of all those little act?  Cannot you come up and say it out instead of doing in behind our back??  I want to avenge for what you did but my subconscious mind told me if I do so, what is the difference of me with you??  Like the wheel, it will be a never ending cycle. 

Sigh!  Told my hubby of my thoughts and after a while I felt better.  My hubby asked me to be patient, it is just a matter of time before we are free. And I know I am not this stupid fool who doing nothing the whole day. I have my own career, my life, my family and my life to think of.  I deserve better than this even if you have no respect for me. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment