Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 8 July 2012

Info Post
That I have been on bad mood lately.  Either it was the hot weather, the womanly thinggy or certain people's silly remarks and doings that turned my mood swing.  But I rather forget them now.  And thanks to you for your concern and kind comments.  It feels good to know that you guys really care. 

On cheerful note,  what have I been up to lately?

Firstly, I got a new toy!  Hubby bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note last week.  So, I have new toy to keep me occupied.


Secondly, I found some photos in my old bookshelf in my parents' house!  Oh boy!  My idols when I was in my teens.  *wink*  Dont tell me you do not idolise anyone.  These photos were given to me by a Hong Kong pen pal.  I used to have few pen pals back then and we communicate through mails, not like Facebook or emails nowadays.  And we exchange our pictures too.  I still keep them in a photo album.  So how surprised I was when I found the album the other days.  Most are from overseas like Hong Kong, Singapore and Korea.  I wonder how and where are they now. 

I always love those waiting and writing process and sending gifts through mail.  But I lost touch of all my pen pals after few months of writing.  I guess we get bored easily.  Lol!


So those pictures are my fond memories of my teens.
And I have been addicted to reading again.  Not only novels but magazines.  I started to stock up my magazines again after a long time.   Since we are going to have a book shelf soon, I need to start to plan my books well. *wink*



0 comments:

Post a Comment