Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 2 February 2010

Info Post

 The final season of Lost is going to start in 10 minutes. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. It's kind of like a nervous energy. I wont be watching it as it airs however. On days when my boyfriend has to be at school I only get to talk to him at night around 9:00, which is when Lost starts. Talking to him is always going to take precedent over a TV show. That being said, I've never been this excited or this into a TV show before. I don't think I ever will be again. Lost has been something I have consistently been able to look forward to for a long time. It was there before I got sick and had to leave school, it was there when I was my sickest, and it's been there while I've been getting better. It was a worthy distraction. I've loved every minute of it. Through this show I've found so many other things that I love. Lost is actually what got me into listening to podcasts (I listen to podcasts constantly, I love them). Jay and Jack's Lost Podcast was the first one I listened and looked forward too. I actually have a Lost/podcast shirt from them (geeky I know).  I've learned tons about literature, pop culture, religion, and history all because of one show. Avoiding spoilers until I can watch it in the morning is going to be difficult. No Twitter, no Facebook, I can't even look at posts on Tumblr because I've seen things accidentally on there before. Part of me doesn't want the show to end this year, but I know that this way the writers get to end it on their own terms and that's the best thing that could happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment