Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 24 February 2010

Info Post
Since Clean & Clear decided to discontinue my absolutely favorite face wash (from the Soft line, I actually did a review on it here) I have been nervous to try something new. It's so frustrating since this face wash worked nearly perfectly for me. I get super super dry skin in the winter so I need something that wont dry my skin out but will also exfoliate enough. I'm not sure if I should try another Clean & Clear product or if I should try a different brand. I don't think they're making anything that really compares to the Soft Scrub. I've been combing through reviews on MakeupAlley trying to figure out what will be best. I'll need to pick something soon because I'm almost completely out of face wash >.< I'm probably going to end up going back to Saint Ives since it was my old standby for a long time. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them. When I do try something new I'll post what it is and a review after I use it for a few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment