Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 February 2010

Info Post
I just remember that my SIL bought a pack of white pearl powder and pearl whitening cream from Shanghai during her trip end of last month. I have yet to try them out. Suppose to make your skin clearer, smoother and glowing. Anyone try using white pearl powder for beauty regime before??



I tried the whitening cream on my hand, and sure enough, my hand looks radiant. I guess it has some pearl residue in the cream, that is why my hand radiant. One thing I like about the cream is that it is very moisturising.

Maybe I trying the powder out this Saturday, see if I have time to try it. Either I do a face mask or used as cleanser, and put some whitening cream on my face thereafter. I hope hubby would not have a shock of his life seeing me lying in the bed for 20 minutes having white mask on my face. *laugh* However, first thing first. I need to find a container to keep my pearl powder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment