Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 19 February 2010

Info Post
This next week is going to be rough, even rougher than dealing with being sick this week was. I'm still so sick that I can't see Trevis this weekend. I barely get through 4 days every week without him, I just miss him so much already. I am feeling a tiny bit better but I really really don't want to get him sick (I'd feel terrible if he was sick for a week and had to miss school). Hopefully this next week I'll feel much much better and I'll be able to focus on school work and a few crafty things I've been thinking about working on for him.

On another note, I'm so so tempted to go to the store and buy all of the heart-shaped boxes I can get my hands on. I love heart-shaped boxes. My dad buys my mom and I boxes of chocolates for Valentine's day so I have two from this year. The one he gave me last year accidentally got smooshed >.< I was heart broken (haha no pun intended, but it made me giggle). I love Valentine's Day because I love all of the heart stuff. I try to grab up things while I can. I got a bunch of kitchen stuff from Target this year. I can't wait until Trevis and I have a house, our kitchen is going to be so cute. I've already collected a bunch of stuff. So far everything is kind of 50s diner-style plus a little bit of Alice in Wonderland and lots of hearts and cupcakes ^_^

This is still one of my all time favorite music videos. The music, the lyrics, the visuals, everything is perfect.

Heart-Shaped Box- Nirvana

0 comments:

Post a Comment