Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 17 February 2010

Info Post
I hope today is the nastiest part of this cold. This is the worst cold I've had in a long while. I've been having to sleep sitting up because if I don't I end up coughing way worse which wakes me back up. Even sitting up I was only able to sleep a few hours last night. The coughing and sneezing is so violent. I think I may have pulled a muscle. I can't lean over and I can barely walk because a spot in my lower abdomen is screaming with pain.

Anyway, on to something happier. I'm obsessed with scrapbooking paper even though I don't scrapbook. It's just so cute. The sheets are about the size of a vinyl so I'm thinking about getting my boyfriend's and my records framed and making some cool music related collages to hang up with them. If we manage to make ourselves a studio/ music room when we live together I think they'd look great there. Some of the paper has robots and ray guns and spacey things on it so I think I'm going to start by making a Flaming Lips collage.

Isn't it cute?
 
The line these are from is called Recollections Rockets 'n' Sprockets. I found it at Michael's.

I'm so exhausted I think I'm going to have to take a nap. I hope my heating pad doesn't die soon, it keeps shutting itself off >.< I guess I could always use one of the cats instead but they're so wiggly haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment