Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 26 February 2010

Info Post

Gaga, Gaga, Gaga...I can't wait for the premiere of the video for Telephone. I loved the visuals of the Bad Romance so I'm super excited to see what's coming up next from her. I haven't been able to look forward to videos that are so visually delicious in...well in forever. I missed most of the days when Manson's videos were wonderfully intricate. Most of the artists that I've gotten really really into over the years are from the 90s or before so it's really nice to be in the thick of an artist's career (I'm not knocking Manson I just know he doesn't have as much mainstream pull as he once did).


My friend informed me that they're selling Lady Gaga style "hair bows" at Hot Topic now. I checked them out and I don't really like the look of them, especially not for $10, so I thought I'd share a video I found awhile ago that I think is much cuter and obviously cheaper since you use your own hair.

Here's the Hot Topic hair bow:

They come in a bunch of different colors which is nice but the quality seems to be poor. It's still fairly cute though.

And here's the video:

Much cuter in my opinion, but if you don't have long hair one of the bows from Hot Topic might be the way to go, but you can find bows of better quality with a quick search on Etsy.

Also the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick is a gorgeous color. I'm so tempted...but I know I don't need a new lipstick. The bag they're selling is adorable too, but again I don't need it. I'm trying to save my money up for a few other things.

 
I'll end with a Gaga+Manson mashup:


Have a wonderful weekend my lovelies <3

P.S.
For all the Gaga you'll ever need visit- http://fuckyeahladygaga.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment