Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 4 March 2012

Info Post
Don't worry I am not going into shark fin!! My hubby is into the anti-shark finning campaign where as I am neutral. However I do agree that the way those people slaughtered the fish and threw into the seas are cruel. And some more it is proven that shark fin does not contain the traditionally believed high level of nutrition. So, why I need to take shark fin now?? I will avoid eating shark fin soup at all cost now.

But this is a very tasty and simple dish that I like. Shark fish in salted soy paste. Small sharks are easily to get in the wet market. I cook the fish in soy paste and a lot of ginger slices, to get rid of the fishy smell.





So, which one would you prefer to eat?? The shark meat or the shark fin???

0 comments:

Post a Comment