Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 June 2012

Info Post
Hello hello :) Happy Wednesday! I have to say I've really fallen for this midweek refocusing thing! Have you been pausing in your week to be kind to yourself and those around you?

Today I thought I'd show a little kindness to y'all! How about a 20% discount in the Etsy shop? Enter the code BEKIND20 at checkout! I'll keep it up till Friday.

And in bigger kindness, check out this organization! Sole Hope


They offer an incredible way for people to be a part in helping by hosting a Shoe Cutting Party. I saw a few other bloggers hosting these parties and it looked like an incredible combination of crafting, friendships and service. I love it! Thankfully the leader of our woman's group at church is of the same mindset and in August we will be hosting our own cutting party! Crafting for a greater good, could that be any more awesome?

Hope your Wednesday is wonderful! We are having a home day today, a little crafting, book reading, snack making kind of day. Then tonight my sweet husband wrangles the boys once again while I get to zip to Yoga :) Yay!

Love y'all~
PS. THE GIVEAWAY PEOPLE, THE GIVEAWAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment