Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 June 2012

Info Post
*Today's post is part of a blog hop! Click on the 4th of July icon at the end of the post to take you to the next blog in our Patriotic Blog Hop!*

I made Eliana this Patriotic Star Lunch to celebrate the 4th of July:
This Patriotic Star Lunch was super easy! I made a very similar, almost identical, lunch for Eliana last July (shhhhh don't tell her) and she loved it both times! :)


The star is an I M Healthy Creamy Soynut Butter With Honey with extra honey (Eliana loves honey!) sandwich with a red bell pepper star on top.
The little stars are strawberries 
And to show the star "flying" I added blueberries :)


Eliana's new favorite PB substitute is I.M. Healthy Soynut Butter! It is very easy for us to find, and I'm liking it too! We have had a lot of fun trying all the PB substitutes and I'm just thankful that there are so many varieties and substitutes for us to even try :)


So head on over to the next blog (and the next, and the next) for over 20 awesome Patriotic themed creative food ideas!! Click on the 4th of July button to hop on over to What's In John's Lunch Bag! (the blog hop should be fully live by noonish!)

What I used to make this lunch:


0 comments:

Post a Comment