Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 June 2012

Info Post
Jen Jen makes the best potatoes and eggs salad I ever tasted.  Creamy and delicious.  Since she moved to WM, we seldom meet and we do not have such privileges to taste her salad anymore.  *wink*  I think she is very busy and has her hands full with her lovely baby girl now too to go into the kitchen.

Anyway, I had a craving for salad few nights ago, so I thought why not I make my own salad.  So, I bought some lettuces and potatoes in the nearby supermarket and made it at home after closed shop.  Never knew a simple Potatoes & Eggs salad also take about an hour to prepare.  Or probably it is me that need an hour to prepare. Lol! So by the time I was done,  hubby was home in time around 1030pm. We had our supper of salad and steak in front of tv.

My simple Potatoes & Eggs Salad

Sliced lettuces and diced red onion

Cubed potatoes and hard-boiled eggs

Mixed everything slowly, add a bit of salt and some salad dressing (or mayo of your own choice)


Our supper!


Happy Weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment