Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 9 June 2012

Info Post
Today marking our 8 years of marriage. We gone through the 7 year-itch and entered our 8th year as husband and wife. It is a bittersweet journey of life for both of us, but we are blessed with 2 wonderful children. What ever happen(ed) along the journey, we make and kiss. We are meant to walk this path together.

A couple weeks ago I was looking through the wedding albums. Wow! We did look different. I was younger while hubby was much slimmer that time. We have aged, but I can say we age gracefully (perasan! So thick face me!). Not only us, even our parents were younger that time. I shown the albums to my kids and even my girl commenting my mum look different. Why not? She seldom wear makeup and on my big day, she put on makeup. *wink


Happy anniversary!


0 comments:

Post a Comment