Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 3 June 2012

Info Post
You know what?  I gain some weights lately.  Not only think, but feel it too.  And can see that my bulge on the abdomen.  S**t!  Must be all those late suppers and worry-free atmosphere that give me all those gains. 

I have few late nights but they did not passed 12 midnight.  Because I am not a night owl anymore, so by 12 midnight I must sleep otherwise when the clock is up, I would not be able sleep well.

I do not need to go up the scale to know I have gain weight or not.  Because I noticed that I cannot fit well into my favourite jeans.  And I can feel how tight it is when I button it up.  So you see, I know that I have add some fat to my tummy.  Sigh!

Well, I can conclude when this holiday ends this weekend, not only my kids will gain weight, I would too!  Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment