Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 24 June 2012

Info Post
It is a great Sunday today, because the weather is cooling and we had few session of rains this afternoon.  So a relief after few weeks of warm and hazy weather.

This morning we went to C121 Stutong for a late breakfast around 10am.  I like the place because of its decoration and food variaties.

It has a nice centre piece of decoration in the middle of the cafe.  I think it has something to do with Feng Shui.

I ordered mee suah from this Foochow stall

My RM5.00 mee suah.  Very nice taste.

The cheng soup with those liver, blood clot etc.  I have been forced to taste few of the blood clots


After breakfast we went to the nearby car boot sales.  This is the first time I been to a boot sales.  Interesting to walk around looking through the second-hand items.  The old magazines are sold RM0.50 each and a stall was selling RM1.00 each.  I managed to buy 5 old books at RM1.00 each from a boot.

A Marimo stall.  Interesting species.  Planned to get some for my new home in few months time

The big Marimo balls after a year of rearing

Old toys, where hubby enquired on the Avator robots which cost RM55 each

Nice hand woven baskets

I bought this dress for RM40.00 only! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment