Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 April 2012

Info Post
Oooooo I'm so excited to share my thrifty finds with you today! I have 2 things to show you, one free and one dirt cheap! Bill thinks I've lost my mind :)

How would you like this for FREE???
How about THREE for FREE??? These babies were sitting on the curb at my neighbors house. One man's trash is another's treasure :) Bill kindly loaded them up for me and brought them home, even giving them a prime spot in his garage. What in the world will I use them for? I'm thinking birthday parties, even bridal showers. Fill them with vintage candy...who knows, but I love them and they were FREE! You can't beat that.
Bill picked up this window for me while he was on a trip for work. He came across an awesome salvage yard that would have you drooling and when he saw this window he knew I would love it :) Pssst $5! In this neck of the woods that is a steal.
Oh chippy paint how I love you!
Hello starburst glass, you make my heart sing!
This widow is me to a "t"! It will be hanging in our house by next week. I'll be sure to show you how it settled into our home :)

A very happy thrifty Thursday to you! Make sure you check in with Lady C and take a peek at all the other links. It's very inspiring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment