Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 15 April 2012

Info Post
I brought my mum to our favourite noodle shop in Kenyalang Park this morning. As usual, The Noodle Expert coffee shop is packed with customers on Monday morning. Luckily we did not wait so long.

My favourite seafood mihun. It consists of sliced bacon, sliced fish, fresh prawns, minced meat ball and vegetable.


This is hubby's favourite cheng soup. It has everything in it, from pork blood cube, livers, salted vegetables, to fresh fish slices. Usually we ordered RM8.00 for 2 persons. You can order your soups in 3 different portions namely RM6, RM8 and RM10.00.

And besides the breakfast my mum gave me a present this morning. Actually something from the past, which I find it memorable! Will share with you in the next post so watch out for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment