Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 July 2011

Info Post
Finally, I discovered the cause of my allergy near my upper lip. Not lipsticks or skincare; but seafood. When I ate prawns, the very next day I would have red dry patches on corners of my lip. Not so sure on other seashells because I seldom eat them. Prawns are common in most food like seafood noodle, laksa and fried noodle here.



It has been like this when I was pregnant with my first child. Since then, it has never heal regardless of how doctors and creams I tried. So, I just got to control it by eating less seafood.

Many women I know also have such allergy. Funny thing is it only appeared on upper lip. A staff of mine has such allergy since she was young but once she was pregnant and delivered, her allergy gone. Hormonal change I said. So good!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment