Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 15 July 2011

Info Post
So while I am getting used to blogging I figured I would revisit some of my favorite creative lunches from the past year.  This lunch is one that Eliana absolutely loved and I had a lot of fun making it! I decided to make two frogs on a log and this is what I came up with...

This creative lunch is compiled of a ham and cheese sandwich frog with edible candy eyes and I used edible marker to make a mouth


The tongue is organic fruit leather and the "flies" are raisins with sliced almond wings

In the Frog silicone cup there is a fruit salad of kiwi and blueberries

A yellow bell pepper sun

The "log" is made up of cut up grapes


This picture was taken with my cell phone...! I know, I know, not really helping my desire to be a better food photographer and take better pictures but right now I'm really all about convenience and well when you have a hungry three year old you really aren't going to go get the camera and say "hold on sweetie Mommy has to take a perfect picture"! So usually I snap one or two pictures really quick with my cell phone and hope for the best! I hope I can figure out a better method!

I hope you enjoy this creative lunch as much as we did! 

Until Next Time.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment