Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 20 July 2011

Info Post
Haven't you heard? Chicks like flowers! ;) I know corny.. but you love it.

This lunch is a fun way to present fruit and veggies in a way that any kid will surely enjoy. And it is super easy. Win. Win. (I aim to please) ;)

*taken with my cell phone so please excuse the quality*
I cut up cucumbers, strawberries, raspberries and clementines and shaped them into flowers with blueberry centers

The "grass" is made up of cut up green peppers

The Chick is a ham and cheese sandwich cut with a cookie cutter.  I placed more cheese on top of the sandwich and used organic fruit leather to make a collar.  The eyes are edible candies. (Now i know looks like a duck but I have another cookie cutter in the set that is definitely a duck so I decided this is a chick!) 

The small chicks are Target brand Cheddar Chickadees crackers

This was a good hearty lunch! I don't think Eliana finished everything but she loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment