Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 14 July 2011

Info Post

I figured I should make a post so my blog doesn't get lonely. This week has been particularly tough for some reason so it's been hard to find time to write a decent post. Most of my time has been spent asleep or in a half-awake stupor where I can't think straight. I'm sure my messed up sleep schedule isn't helping things. I should be going and staying with my boyfriend again soon so hopefully that can help me get back on track.

When I could I've filled my time with polymer clay and doodles (mostly zombies, I'm constantly drawing zombies or robots for some reason). Once my clay pieces are completely finished (I'm making quite a few of them into charms for wrap bracelets) I'll have pictures up. I'll also be listing them on my ArtFire store for sale :) Speaking of which, I made myself some super simple business cards last night/ morning. I think they'll work for now.


One last thing, here's some random sparkly rainbow nail art I did recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment