Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 23 July 2011

Info Post

 I know I need to post more, I'm working on it. I've had lots of pain issues (again) this week so I've had a hard time getting my thoughts in order so I could actually post something. I don't want to end up posting a gurgling mess of grumpiness >.<

First of all I want to talk about changing venues for my shop. I never had a real chance to get my ArtFire store up and running due to medical stuff and they've recently announced that they're doing away with Basic (free) accounts. That's all fine and dandy since I hadn't been able to get to really invested there. I can't afford the $10 a month subscription fee so I'm moving my shop over to Zibbet for now. What I really want to do in the future is set up my own shop but I have to learn how to first. Until then Zibbet is where you can find me :)

I'm working on polymer clay charms and jewelry to list right now but I'll also be putting up some prints of my photography and some artist trading cards (expect tiny zombie bunnies!). Speaking of photography I've been asked by a friend to contribute some of mine to an online magazine. I'll be going through my stuff and trying to figure out what to submit later today. I have a hard time judging my own art. When the issue is published I'll be sure to link it here :) And of course I'll post here and on Twitter and Tumblr when I finally get stuff listed in my shop.

I'm going to try to get through and post the rest of the pages of the Adventure Book I made in the next couple of weeks as well so be on the look out for that! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.

Also, please send good thoughts and love to Norway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment