Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 30 July 2011

Info Post

Continuing with some more pages from my Adventure Book here's two of my favorites. I think one of the most romantic things you can do during the summer is to go star gazing. You can pack a picnic and take a blanket and just enjoy the beauty of the sky. If you plan ahead you can go during a meteor shower and make wishes on shooting stars together. If the outdoors isn't your thing or the weather is just not cooperating you could go to a planetarium instead (here's a list of a bunch in the US). A lot of them have free entry and they're good old fashioned geeky fun. For my pages I listed a couple of meteor showers that happen during the summer; the Southern Delta Aquarids Meteor Shower and the Perseid Meteor Shower. On the other page I included a pull out for an exhibit going on at our local science center. I love space and stars and science in general so it's a fun thing to share with my boyfriend.

Blank templates and all the credits for the pages can be found here. There's no credit necessary but it's always appreciated. Feel free to leave me a comment with your projects if you use them because I'd love to see what you make. Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment