Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 July 2011

Info Post
I used to have many baby bags from Anakku, & Mummycare but I guess I put so much toll on them, they all worn out. Probably the children stuff are too heavy for them. Lol! So recently I resorted to organise my children bag better and never buy any of those bags again. Now I have one or 2 bags that I recycled and turn into my children bag.

A lady will never goes wrong by owning a bag organiser. I put my mobile phone, keys, purse, lipsticks and other stuff in there. So when every time I change my handbag, I just take out the organiser and put into the new bag.


I never throw away those pouches as they come in handy. I pack a pouch with spare clothngs and napkins, and another pouch with diapers, creams and tissues.



This is actually a cooler bag but since no one used it as cooler bag, I turn it into my handy bag.

Authentic Prada bag bought by hubby from China 5 years ago. Now I turn it into a great children bag, because I like it spacey.


Still have space to put more stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment