Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 6 July 2011

Info Post
 (My kitty: Cosmo)

First let's go over my goals for June:
  • I want to start updating this blog regularly again. I've been overwhelmed with other things lately but I miss blogging. I've done a much better job over the past month than I did in May.
  • Help my boyfriend list stuff on eBay. I'll try to post links to the things we're selling on my Twitter if you're interested. A lot of it is computer and video game stuff. There's still more stuff to list but we've sold a few things so far :)
  • Start walking regularly. I'm going to mark this one off even though I didn't do it as much as I would like because it basically became impossible when I ran out of heart medication.
Now on to July!
  • I want to make time to meet up with friends I haven't seen in awhile even if that just means having them over to play some board games and watch a movie.
  • I want to make some new polymer clay charms. I have so many pretty colors I want to experiment with.
  • I would like to keep updating my blog regularly and keep working on graphics and things like that.
What do you want to accomplish this month?  


0 comments:

Post a Comment