Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 8 July 2011

Info Post
I recently came across a couple of blogs that blend two of my favorite things: art and science.


First of all I found a tumblr called Science is Beauty. They mostly post images (the format that's best for tumblr in my opinion). Their posts are short and sweet but can act as a jumping off point for more in depth learning if you so desire.



Secondly, I stumbled upon what might be my new favorite blog: Mad Art Lab. They have articles about a wide variety of topics (film festivals, cartoons, fashion, ect.) that all have a geeky science bent to them. It's the absolute perfect blend and I love to see what new and wonderful stuff they find. My favorite thing I've discovered through the blog so far has to be these gorgeous blow glass ray guns! I've posted about my ray gun love in the past so that shouldn't be very surprising :)

One last little tidbit of science+art, this clip from Penn and Teller's Fool Us. Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment