Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 July 2011

Info Post
Eliana requested a snake lunch the other day and this is what I came up with: Two snakes slithering through the grass and mud! :)
Snakes? or Worms?... hmmm..
Honestly after I made it I thought they looked more like earth worms so perhaps the ham on top doesn't work... but to Eliana they are snakes and they were a success!


The snake sandwiches were open faced sandwiches with bread, cheese and ham on the top. Cut cheese stripes and small confetti sprinkles spots for decoration, and the eyes were white confetti sprinkles and I used an edible food marker to dot the eyes and make the mouth


The flowers stems, grass and the border are cut green peppers


The star flowers are cut strawberries with a small star cutter *I was in a star flower mood at the moment obviously. looking back I wonder why I didn't use a flower cutter... ;)


The "mud" is chocolate pudding.  (p.s. a little bit of pudding goes a long way!)




This meal was gobbled up :) It was a fun creative lunch and I hope you enjoy it too!


Until Next Time... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment