Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 22 May 2012

Info Post
When I told you Eliana asks for an Angry Birds Lunch every day, I wasn't kidding. I hold her off and we go for one a week. She still asks. every. day. I can't blame her though. After this Angry Bird Lunch, and this one I keep putting myself into more trouble ;)


So without further ado, here is another Angry Birds lunch. This time an Angry Birds Pig bento:

I made this bento for Eliana the other day when we had lunch at the park. This was super simple and easy to put together before going out.


The Pig was a ham and cheese (the regular) on a spinach tortilla, cut in a circle.  Details on the Pig face were made by cheese, cut tortilla and food safe markers.  The fort is made of pretzel rods.


In the top left I have a pouch of Angry Birds fruit snacks sitting on top of cut up strawberries.
In the bottom left I cut up celery very thinly (the only way Eliana will eat it) and put some carrot flowers on top.


This lunch was packed in an EasyLunchbox.  I love me some EasyLunchBoxes. I actually WON some from a giveaway on Bobbi's Bentos! I never win anything so I'm super excited! I look forward to their arrival to add onto the ones I bought just a few months ago!  I bought them to make lunch preparation easier for us, primarily for David's lunches but we all use them and love them.  I used to send David to work with three to four containers, and now its all in one! I love consolidation :) It also makes packing a lunch easy so Eliana and I can have a change of scenery from time to time :)


I at first wasn't going to post this because my perfectionist self saw too many flaws. However I'm glad my bento blogger friends talked me out of that. I sometimes need a virtual smack on the head! :)


I link up. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment