Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 24 May 2012

Info Post
Happy Thrifty Thursday! I've been looking forward to today. Head on over to Lady Cordelia to see everything else that people are sharing. It's such a fun little blip in my week!

Today my show-and-tell item is this adorable vintage cake carrier! It's doubly thrifty because it was also gifted to me :) Thanks momma!

It even locks into the base and the colors are so happy and cheerful; it couldn't be more perfect. I can only imagine the church picnics it attended, the homemade cakes tucked proudly inside.
All the little scratches make me love it more, it means it lived a life full of purpose. So I don't feel so guilty when I use it to decorate ;)
And now for the second part of this post. Do y'all know about PicMonkey? Have you been leaving me in the dark??? This is the most incredible free online picture editor I have ever seen! Seriously! I'm hooked and to make it even better it is brilliantly easy to use!


0 comments:

Post a Comment