Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 22 May 2012

Info Post
After graduated in 1999, I started my first job as Advertising & Promotions Assistant in a property management company. I handled and dealed with events and also rental and sales of retail lots. I been there for almost 9 years before I pursued different field, i.e. banking. But it was a short-lived work for me in banking line as it was totally different and challenging. I worked in banking for 6 months before I had my early semi-retirement for 9 months and have my 2nd baby in 2009.

After delivery, I were back to the work field but this time, I worked in property management company again. Just different scope of work; as a sales administration assistant. Selling and renting shop lots. Again, it was a short tenure; only last for about 4 months.

In 2010, I totally ventured into something different. I become my own manager and operate a shop under stokistship. It is a great experience for me. Like hubby said, I have been in the retail line, banking line, property line and now run a shop. What else I want to do??? It has been a long journey for me. Hope to be a better person this year; may it be an enterpreneur, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister or a friend! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment