Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 14 May 2012

Info Post
When ever we sees a new baby, my hubby will try to hint to me on No 3. To him, 3 is good number.  He is of 3 siblings, and so am I.  So, he think that we should have 3 children as well. 

Well, I think 2 is just fine.  Not too many and not too few.  Maybe few years down the road I would miss having young children running to me and cling to me, but I have been explaining to him that it is not the matter of we can have children now or later, but the financial supports and responsibilities that come with having children.  I have few friends with fertility problem and cannot have children.  But it is not a reason for us to have more.  Some friends have three boys and they are pretty handful with them.  But I do not envy them.  I am already occupied with my own kids and other matters at hand. 

What ever it is, I don't think it is the right time for No 3.  Or maybe I never have.  Really.   But I leave it to God's will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment