Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 May 2012

Info Post
Hello lovely ladies! I'm back, refreshed and rested. How was your Mother's Day? I thought about y'all, it's encouraging to know that I am in the trenches of motherhood with so many of you. Happy belated Mother's Day!

So last week was Teacher Appreciation Week at school. Yep a WHOLE week. Will has two incredible teachers who have made this move across the country so much easier for us and he loves them dearly. That being said we are a military family on a budget so this momma had to get a little crafty. And what can I say, that is a challenge I'm always up for!

3 little gifts, one for each day of school. It was a complete success!

Monday: Mason Jar Pincushions/Sewing Kits with a little note that said "Thank you for being sew wonderful".

Wednesday: Summer Cottage Lavender Sachets.

Friday AKA The Grand Finale: Felt Rosette Elastic Bookmarks with a little devotional and a small Starbucks gift card.

It turned out to be a fun week of gift giving and hopefully I was able to show these two amazing teachers how much we care about them. This week I'll be sharing a step-by-step tutorial for both the bookmarks and the mason jar pincushions.

Happy Tuesday~

0 comments:

Post a Comment